Sunday, September 25, 2016

A new venture

I'm a Tupperware Lady!  I know! I can't believe it either!
But really, I signed up last week and so far it's been very fun.

I've been trying to think of what kind of job I wanted to get, now that my homeschool days are over, and the idea of picking up some full time or even part-time outside the house gig made me feel terrible.  Aside from the fact that committing to something would get in the way of my long-time event planning work.

My hope is that the Tupperware thing will lace in well around event planning and even leave room for volunteer work.

The fact is, since the kids finished homeschool, I've been spending way too much time on the computer and alone.  Not good for me, my psyche or my health.

It was a fairly small financial risk to start up--all in all maybe $200--I'll keep you posted.  It may turn out to be less and I will probably be unwilling to invest more and will instead move on to something else.

So that's my news.  Want to party or look over the current catalog?  Here's my web site:  http://lizen.my.tupperware.com/




In other news, I am back down to the weight I formerly hoped I would never get heavier than, LOL!  I heard once never to judge your body because today's weight gain will be your future target weight!  True for me!  If I maintain this weight, that's fine.  If I lose more, that's fine too.  My clothes fit and that's what I need for now.

Have still been keeping my carbs down under 100 per day and some days I'm really surprised by how much I can still eat.

Zack is still job hunting, but holiday hiring is about to start, so I'm sure he'll land something soon.

I'm already looking forward to Florida in March.  Maybe we can get out of town sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment